What is BYOC?
BYOC is the latest trend in telecom. With BYOC you connect a SIP trunk to your cloud platform and you benefit from the advantages of both tools. For example, the SIP trunk forms a bridge between traditional telephony (PSTN) and VoIP. Any international service number can be connected.
BYOC is particularly interesting for large companies looking for more flexibility. For example, some cloud platforms do not offer full availability of customer service phone numbers in every country in the world. BYOC solves this problem.
BYOC can be used for both incoming and outgoing telephony. It comes with several benefits such as:
- Worldwide termination without restrictions
- Reduction of telephone costs
- Easier to scale up and down and grow internationally
- No more complicated porting
BYOC is fully compatible with:
- Cloud contact center solutions such as Genesys PureCloud, Freshdesk, etc.
- Cloud PBX solutions such as Twilio, Zoom, 3CX, etc.
- Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) such as RingCentral, Mitel, Avaya, MS Teams, etc.
Want to know what BYOC can do for your company? Get in touch.
Sound of Data Updates
Want to stay up to date of our latest news, events and webinars? Sign up, and we’ll keep you posted!